Create a seed bank whose varieties have been selected for their high nutritional and therapeutic potential, for the prevention of malnutrition associated with deprivation of macro-nutrition or micronutrient deficiency.
These seeds are intended to be distributed to the most vulnerable communities including the ādivāsī population and small farmers who suffer from malnutrition.
Prāṇāyu seed bank is mobilizing to:
Organize workshops and conferences in isolated villages and in the centre of Prāṇāyu on the themes:
- Biodiversity and human health
- Bionomic and agricultural solutions for the treatment of micro and macro nutritional malnutrition
- Food hygiene and food security through seed diversity and agro ecology,
- Organic farming and wild agriculture,
- Climate change and adaptability of traditional crops,
- Soil and water management through bionomics and eco physiology,
- Prevention of climate change and protection of the environment (soil, water, air),
- Cooking without fossil fuels (solar oven and biogas plant construction),
- Forest plantation, protection and preservation of the forest ecosystem,
- Prevention and reversal of desertification.