With pious passion and daily revived faith, we pursue these sacred goals:
- To protect biodiversity and the equilibrium of ecosystems as an essential condition for human health and for Life in general
- To help regain, restore, and distribute high nutraceutical seeds from the ancient traditional lineage
- To act for child protection and education that will nurture hidden potentials of those who will be the architects of tomorrow
- To share the ancestral knowledge and practices on ecology, medicine, and symbiotic lifestyles for sustainable development
- To protect the knowledge keeper themselves incarnated in all believers and practitioner of Life, nature and ahiṃsā (non-violence), monks, sadhus and yogis, indigenous population, Ādivāsis, traditional farmers, traditional handcraft holders, shepherds, etc.
Every day is a progress, immense thanks to all our partners and donors.
The goals though challenging are entirely doable, by the patience to evolve through the cycles of nature. We know how to go about them, always in high respect for the value of Life.
We are sensitive, attentive, and particularly observant to the following values which are scrupulously applied to all the projects, decisions, and actions:
- Non-violence (in the broad sense)
- Solidarity and sharing
- Preservation of ecology
- Respect for human rights
- Gender equality
- Respect for the rights of a child
- Appreciation for culture
- Sustainability of the scope of actions
Our practices follow a logical path of sustainable development, best explained in the words of past Norwegian Prime Minister, Dr Gro Brundtland, "A development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs".